Potential Exhibitors and Demonstrators
Exhibitors and Demonstrators will be drawn broadly from throughout the district and supply a wide range of products and services including:
- power generation (solar and conventional)
- water (pumps, storage, irrigation, drilling, fire and equipment)
- infrastructure (shedding, fencing, paving, extensions)
- vehicles, farm machinery, tools and equipment
- crop, weed and spray specialists
- vineyard contractors
- tree specialists and contractors
- nursery and plant specialists
- federal, state, and local government agencies involved with land use
- service and inspection
- banking, property and business insurance
- land and water management agencies
- communication, sales and services
- computer hardware, business and farming software
How big is the audience?
The target audience lives in the peri-urban area which surrounds Adelaide–the Barossa, the Hills and the Fleurieu.
This district is growing quickly and it contains:
- 11.9% of the population of South Australia and
- 41% of the State’s regional population
- 54% of who live in Mount Barker and Gawler.
- Between 2021-2036 this region is expected to grow by 17.7% compared to 11.7% across SA.
It is anticipated that 5,000 visitors will attend the two-day event which we hope will become part of the annual calendar in our area.
Stay tuned for when applications for 2023 open!